title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New here and advice needed

New here and advice needed

Hi all,

I am looking at getting a new MP3 player(A&K). The problem is that all my music is on iTunes on my MacBook. If I get a conversation software, will I able to (1) store it on my computer and external hard drive without duplicates? (2) is it stable to run on Mojave? (3) can I rip straight from iTunes to a different file that will run on a android device and sd card?

I know these are rookie questions but I really don’t want to spend £400.00 up and find that I have wasted my money.

Thanks in advance

Toxic

Administrator

Re: New here and advice needed

What is your existing audio? Apple Lossless, you might find your player already plays that.

Hi Spoon,

Thanks for your reply, but according to A&K there current range does not work with iTunes or Apple’s lossless, they recommend Google’s outdated Android conversion software, which has got diabolical reviews. For freezing on Mac and has had no updates since 2017

I was hoping that there would be a better solution to this problem.

Many Thanks

Toxic

Administrator

dBpoweramp is able to convert reliably, try the trial to see if it does everything you require.

Ok will do thanks