title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cannot find my NAS in source list Batch Converter after changing IP adress of NAS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ersy
    • Jul 2019

Cannot find my NAS in source list Batch Converter after changing IP adress of NAS

Got a new router some weeks ago. Some adaptions had to be made afterwards.
    Also my NAS got a new IP address. After that I could not make contact with the NAS anymore as I used to do before, but I got some help and now I can.
    So I can also use the CD Ripper again!
    But now another problem arises! When I try to use the Batch Converter I cannot find the NAS in the list of sources where I can choose an item to be converted.
    One expects to find it in the map “Network” but if you try that it only start looking and after a while the computer “blanks” !
    And before the new router arrived I never used “Network” for this as far as I can remember.
    Can I add my NAS to this list in a way I cannot find myself?
    I will be grateful for your help.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Cannot find my NAS in source list Batch Converter after changing IP adress of NAS

Which OS?

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Cannot find my NAS in source list Batch Converter after changing IP adress of NAS

In Windows Explorer right click on the network share and map it to a drive letter, then it will show in Batch Converter.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ersy
        • Jul 2019

I tried and retried because these things are not my cup of tea, but at last I managed to do what you suggested and was successful! Now I've got an entrance in Batch Converter to my NAS again!
        Thank you really very, very much!!!

Comment

Working...

]]>