title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Rip to an iTunes playlist

Rip to an iTunes playlist

I've used XLD for years, somebody suggested I try DBPA, for whatever reason I think the output sounds better using DBPA, I rip to Wav with both products
    Any XLD has an option rip to playlist, I just name it aa, and rename afterwards, I have looked and cant seem to find the playlist feature, I plan to purchase this tool, having the playlist option would make it even better
    Thanks

Administrator

Re: Rip to an iTunes playlist

There should be a Playlist writer DSP effect.

I think I know my problem, I am running DBPA on my iMac sending files to my MacMini, thus I cant access my iTunes on my macmini
    I will have to upgrade the OS on the mini in order for DBPA to run on it, not sure I want to upgrade the Mini however

Thank you

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fridays View Post
    I think I know my problem, I am running DBPA on my iMac sending files to my MacMini, thus I cant access my iTunes on my macmini
    I will have to upgrade the OS on the mini in order for DBPA to run on it, not sure I want to upgrade the Mini however

Thank you
    I don't think that's your problem. Use the DSP to write a playlist file on the machine running dbpa. Then copy that playlist file over to the machine running itunes and import the playlist into itunes.

Thank you I'll try that in the morning