title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip to an iTunes playlist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fridays
    • Jun 2019

Rip to an iTunes playlist

I've used XLD for years, somebody suggested I try DBPA, for whatever reason I think the output sounds better using DBPA, I rip to Wav with both products
    Any XLD has an option rip to playlist, I just name it aa, and rename afterwards, I have looked and cant seem to find the playlist feature, I plan to purchase this tool, having the playlist option would make it even better
    Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip to an iTunes playlist

There should be a Playlist writer DSP effect.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fridays
      • Jun 2019

I think I know my problem, I am running DBPA on my iMac sending files to my MacMini, thus I cant access my iTunes on my macmini
      I will have to upgrade the OS on the mini in order for DBPA to run on it, not sure I want to upgrade the Mini however

Thank you

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fridays
        I think I know my problem, I am running DBPA on my iMac sending files to my MacMini, thus I cant access my iTunes on my macmini
        I will have to upgrade the OS on the mini in order for DBPA to run on it, not sure I want to upgrade the Mini however

Thank you
        I don't think that's your problem. Use the DSP to write a playlist file on the machine running dbpa. Then copy that playlist file over to the machine running itunes and import the playlist into itunes.

Comment

• fridays
          • Jun 2019

Thank you I'll try that in the morning

Comment

Working...

]]>