title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

HDCD Errors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fridays
    • Jun 2019

HDCD Errors

I am trying to rip a cd So What Jerry Garcia & David Grisman I get error codes saying it cant write to output location, I have ripped other HDCDs without issue
    My question is where is the error manual located so I can lookup the error codes?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: HDCD Errors

> write to output location

Check the location you are writing to exists and can be written to.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fridays
      • Jun 2019

Thanks I have checked everything seems ok, still wont ripped I dont change anything cd to cd
      When try and recopy other CDs I get the warning message are you sure you want to over right
      Ill keep looking

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Please copy and paste the error message into a posting. My guess is that you have a naming problem.

Dat Ei

Comment

• fridays
          • Jun 2019

Information converting to Wave, 'Track 4' to '/Volumes/Mach2 Music/Jerry Garcia/So What/04 Jerry Garcia - 16-16Jazz.wav'
          Track 4: Ripped LBA 106062 to 134432 (6:18) in 1:02. Filename: /Volumes/Mach2 Music/Jerry Garcia/So What/04 Jerry Garcia - 16-16Jazz._
          AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 71) [Pass 1]
          CRC32: 69EA8B94 AccurateRip CRC: C4B2E72F (CRCv2) [DiscID: 008-0013401d-008135a1-770f0508-4]
          AccurateRip Verified Confidence 71 [CRCv2 c4b2e72f]
          AccurateRip Verified Confidence 43 [CRCv1 cf72049b]
          AccurateRip Verified Confidence 5 [CRCv2 a6f6f817], Using Pressing Offset +12
          AccurateRip Verified Confidence 3 [CRCv1 b3ac4855], Using Pressing Offset +12
          HDCD Track Detected

Error converting to Wave, 'Track 4' to '/Volumes/Mach2 Music/Jerry Garcia/So What/04 Jerry Garcia - 16-16Jazz.wav'
          Error: Unable to create output folder '/Volumes/Mach2 Music/Jerry Garcia/So What/', error code: 13. [dBCoreConverter]

Thank You
          Last edited by fridays; 06-29-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

dbpa doesn't seem to have rights to write to the disk on the "volumes/Mach2 Music/ drive. (this has nothing to do with HDCD....it is all about rights to write to the disk).

p.s. Great album by the way.

Comment

• fridays
              • Jun 2019

I like a lot of Grismans stuff
              I've been ripping like crazy the last few days, this is the only cd having issues
              I'll figure it out, at times I miss the days when you put a cd in a tray

Comment

Working...

]]>