title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Going direct from one track to whole compilation album... can ASSET do this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going direct from one track to whole compilation album... can ASSET do this?

Having had to temporarily use different upnp software I have come across a nice feature that I have not yet found in ASSET.

When selecting an artist appearing in a mix of her own albums and compilations (e.g. Upside Down by Diana Ross on a "Ladies" compilation), if I choose the track from the compilation album the function in question allows me to go to the original complete compilation album in one click.
    Is this available in ASSET? If so where? I have not yet seen it.

Administrator

Re: Going direct from one track to whole compilation album... can ASSET do this?

The Album would be limited to the previous selections, such as Artist only.

Re: Going direct from one track to whole compilation album... can ASSET do this?

Pity.
    The function I came across allows you to click on a "complete album" button even though you found the track from the compilation in "Artist" mode.
    Maybe you could add it to the next version...