title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Song Title Capitalization

Song Title Capitalization

There seems to be several online tools that can capitalize song titles. I often use those to fix song titles before I rip. Is it beyond the realm for CD Ripper to automatically check this somewhere in the process?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Song Title Capitalization

If you enter the metadata dialog you find two buttons/functions in the left bottom area.

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    If you enter the metadata dialog you find two buttons/functions in the left bottom area.

Dat Ei
    Yes, as Dat Ei mentioned you can use Captalize Tags from CD Ripper metadata preview, or you can add the DSP, ID Tag Processing >> Manipulation >> Capitalization, which will do it automatically, but you lose the WYSIWYG.

Sorry to re-open this thread or if it has asked before.
    I noticed the Smart Capitalize Tags and Capitalize Tags button in the Manual MetaReview of CD Ripper. Would it be possible to add one more button to just Capitalize the first word of the song title?
    I like to keep the title of song the same as written on the sleeve of the CD - sometimes, it adheres to Smart, e.g. not capitalizing 'on' or 'a', sometimes all words are capitalized and sometimes only the first word...

Regards,
    --Ronald