title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

traduction francais

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doudou

traduction francais

existe t il une traduction en francais pour (dbpower AMP Music Converter) merci pour le renseignement
    thierry
  • MODatic
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Je suis désolé, une traduction française n'existe pas à l'heure actuelle. Désolé!

Pardon le mauvais Français, j'ai utilisé un traducteur

What he/she said:

exist there a translation in French for (dbpower AMP Music Converter) thank you for the information.

What I said:

I'm sorry, a French translation does not exist at the moment. Sorry!

Pardon the bad French, I used a translator

Comment

• Lithp
      • Jun 2002

Salut!
      Je parle assez bien le français et si vous voulez, je peux vous aider avec certains aspects du programme.

Comment

• MODatic
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Bon le Spoon (le réalisateur) projetait ajouter une interface multilingue DMC et lui recrutait des personnes pour l'aider mais je ne sais pas à à quelle distance il a. Je message instantané de volonté il au sujet de ce fil de toute façon.

What he/she said

Hello! I speak French rather well and if you want, I can help you with certain aspects of the program.

What I said (hopefully)

Good Spoon (the developer) was planning to add a multilingual interface to DMC and he was recruiting people to help him but I don't know how far he has got. I will instant message him about this thread anyway.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

I have to admit I had recruited a bunch of very able translators, for the exact ones have a look at the languages Spoon Installer can use. If anything making the relatively small Spoon Installer highlighted how difficult making programs multilingual is. A task that is made more difficult by the fragmented natute of dBpowerAMP (Music converter). It is perhaps a good idea to first start small and get a few of the Codecs (options pages) multilingual.

To finalise, making programs multilingual is on my list, there are also features that are on my list, such as 'secure ripping' and ofline-freedb, that I give a higher priority to because dMC can miss out to the programs that already support it.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Nouvelle-Cible
            • May 2005

Re: traduction francais

Hi !

I'm NEW USER, FRENCH USER ...

I'm ready for translate your software for french user of DBPowerAmp, this wondeful and practifully software & audio tools

Nico

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

It will be a number of months still yet, next big push is unicode compatibility.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Nouvelle-Cible
                • May 2005

in short, I am ready :smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>