title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Where does Tunefusion store music files on an android mobile

Where does Tunefusion store music files on an android mobile

I am trying the trial version and it's brilliant with my Galaxy S9+ with plenty of memory, but I like to use my previous phone (an S7, with 32Gb internal and 64Gb external) as a music player - but Tunefusion just stopped with errors when it filled up the internal space. BUT I cannot find the files on the phone to delete them and start again with a new sync with a smaller selection of tracks.

Is it possible to tell Tunefusion to use the external card - or would I have to remove it and sync to it as a USB stick?

Super Moderator

Re: Where does Tunefusion store music files on an android mobile

The default location of synced music is within foobar2000 application data; it cannot be accessed by other apps such as file managers. Obviously uninstalling foobar2000 removes this folder, but there's no need for that.

Just remove the TuneFUSION pairing on your phone, you will be prompted if you want to delete all your downloaded music.

When setting up a new pairing, you get prompted for the location where you want your music stored.