title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Instructions/manual?

Instructions/manual?

I'm sure you've been asked this on the reg, but...Is there a manual or instructions for the apps? If so, please direct, it isn't readily available.

Thanks. j

Administrator

Re: Instructions/manual?

The manuals are presented after installing a program.

That is not a helpful response. You may want to learn to assume that we don't know what you do rather giving acerbic responses. I have a license to the CD Ripper software. I don't remember whether the prompt was there for the manual. I do know that I can't seem to find it now. Presenting an actual solution would be greatly appreciated.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kryten100 View Post
    It's called paying attention whenever you install *anything*. Just clicking OK will get you nowhere if you're looking for information. That being said, click on the "?" on the title bar.
    In addition to the ? in the right side of the top menu bar in the CD ripper, on almost any page one is on within the ripper or converter program, you'll see little "?" (? inside a circle) next to many items. Clicking on these ? will take you to lots of useful "manual" type information items and instructions.