title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Where to find old versions of CD Ripper? Current Mac version not working for me

Where to find old versions of CD Ripper? [FIXED]

Hi

I have been using DBPoweramp for a few years on my Mac.

However I upgraded to the latest version last week and now AccurateRip has stopped working completely.
    It is *always* unavailable.
    Same hardware, same CD readers (I have 2 I regularly use) only thing to change is DBpoweramp version.
    Even tested by ripping old previously successful CDs - again no data.

I would like to go back to an old version - where can I find old registered versions?
    Thanks
    Last edited by rippingbob; 05-24-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Administrator

Re: Where to find old versions of CD Ripper? Current Mac version not working for me

We do not have old versions on hand.

Do you have any security software? Does CD ripper read metadata and album art from the Internet?

Re: Where to find old versions of CD Ripper? Current Mac version not working for me

Yes I am getting Metadata and I am getting Art.

I used TimeMachine to get an old copy of the App and its the same issue so I am guessing my post is wrong, and my memory is playing tricks.

If I find a very popular CD (Queen) then it does find it in AccurateRip in both R16.5 and R16.4. Its a co-incidence that all the CDs I am ripping at the moment are "not in AccurateRip" - it must be that my musical tastes are getting more diverse!
    Who would have thought Jimi Hendrix was so uncommon :-)

I can't submit to AccurateRip from the Mac version can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    We do not have old versions on hand.

Do you have any security software? Does CD ripper read metadata and album art from the Internet?

Administrator

Sorry it is not possible to submit from the OSX version.