title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem in ripping to wav

Problem in ripping to wav

Hello,

Since the end of march, everytime i try to rip CD to wav, i have the message below a few seconds after i begin to rip:

"Error ripping to Wave, 'Track 2' to 'G:\Container\Musique\CD Extraction\Lee Fields & The Expressions\It Rains Love\02 Lee Fields & The Expressions - Blessed With The Best (Instrumental).wav'
    Error unable to open File 'G:\Container\Musique\CD Extraction\Lee Fields & The Expressions\It Rains Love\02 Lee Fields & The Expressions - Blessed With The Best (Instrumental).wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion] "

i installed the program again, but nothing changes

i have the 15.3 version and it worked perfectly untill then. it works well when i rip with windows media player

what could be the problem? Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Problem in ripping to wav

What is G drive.is it a NAS. I suspect the program doesn&*8217;t have rights to write to that drive.

Hello garym,
    Thanks for your answer, it helps me to understand that the G: letter was the name of the external drive i used before, but now this drive in on D: letter, i change the path and now it works. I should have think about that before.

thanks again

dBpoweramp Guru

Great.