I was concerned that my homebrew automated CD ripping project was going to involve a lot of custom programming but after downloading and installing dbpoweramp trial reference, batch ripper, and primera driver, I am happy to report that dbpoweramp works pretty darn well with the Primera Composer XL robotic loader after minimal configuration when the source CD is commercially produced and the metadata is found.

Unfortunately, my collection includes a lot of CDs from indie artists where metadata is not found and the default configuration resulted in these CDs being dumped in the reject pile. So to facilitate manual entry of CD Text metadata with the batch ripper, I created a new config profile to allow metadata editing prior to ripping and this worked great for ripping through my pile of indie rejects, after which I unchecked the 'reject if metadata not found' checkbox. But now I can't seem to get dbpoweramp batch ripper from stopping for metadata verification after loading a CD whose metadata is found.

Exactly how/where can I reset the batch ripper configuration to the default state where ripping automatically proceeds when metadata is available and the CD is automatically rejected when metadata is not found?

Thanks for any help.