title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi Encoder - not writing second disc in multi-disc sets to log file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nubben
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2008

Multi Encoder - not writing second disc in multi-disc sets to log file

Hi Spoon/All,

I have just ripped a 2-CD set using the multi-encoder w/ FLAC and ALAC as the encoders. I have set this up to write to two individual folders underneath the album folder:

Album Name
    FLAC
    1-01 Track name.flac
    1-02 Track name.flac
    Artist - Album Name.txt
    ALAC
    1-01 Track name.m4a
    1-02 Track name.m4a

The resulting log file is put in the FLAC folder perhaps because I have that encoder listed first in the encoder settings however and more importantly the log file is only showing the first disc and not the second.

Also, how can I tell dBpoweramp to put the log file in the root Album Name folder rather than in the FLAC folder?

I'm on macOS Mojave and dBpoweramp 16.5

Many thanks!

Nubben
    Last edited by Nubben; 04-12-2019, 10:51 PM.
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: Multi Encoder - not writing second disc in multi-disc sets to log file

Thanks for the bug report.

The problem has been confirmed and will be fixed shortly.

Originally posted by Nubben
    Also, how can I tell dBpoweramp to put the log file in the root Album Name folder rather than in the FLAC folder?
    Using /../ seems to do the trick, causing parent directory to be used:
    [rippedtopath]/../[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][] - [album].txt
    Last edited by PeterP; 05-24-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Re: Multi Encoder - not writing second disc in multi-disc sets to log file

Fixed in new beta-
      R16.6 beta continues where R16.5 beta was abandoned - R16.5 stable was made from a different code branch adding bug fixes on top of R16.4 codebase. Current version: R16.6 beta 9 Notable differences from R16.5 stable: Supports Mac OS Mojave Dark Mode Lowest supported Mac OS version is 10.10 "Yosemite". OSX Mavericks

Comment

Working...

]]>