title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: QNAP setup with ASSET

QNAP setup with ASSET

There is probably a previous post for this. I am setting up an HS-251 QNAP NAS. I have followed the dBpoweramp instructions on the Web to access the Asset add-on. But after following all instructions, I still cannot get the Asset App to appear as a choice to download and install. I am using Google Chrome on a Mac to attempt to get the App. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas? Please refer me to the correct post or thread to consider.

Administrator

Re: QNAP setup with ASSET

You would first save the install to the mac, then from the qnap control page select the manual install and browse to where you saved it.

Yes, from these instructions on the web: Asset UPnP DLNA QNAP Installation - dBpoweramp I downloaded and installed successfully download station zip, and the QDK_2.3.3.zip. Then the instructions say "After installation, Asset appears in the App center, but IT DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE APP CENTER. That is the problem. It just does not show up in the App Center.

Are you saying that I would just download the Asset zip from dBpoweramp, and then select the manual install and browse to where I saved it? That would be easy enough!

OK, I tried that idea and it worked. Installed successfully. Thanks.