title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Tracks associated with Wrong CD

Tracks associated with Wrong CD

Problems with Assett server viewed with Linn Kazoo on i pad

Kazoo does not display the art work.

Perfect Tunes found most of it and seems to have placed a jpeg in a folder on most of the CDs on the Qnap.

How can I get Kazoo to display it.
    I tried to rescan with Assett for new and changed but it did not find the art work.
    More importantly it kept all the tracks together in order but associated them with the wrong CDs.
    I did a full rescan but the problems persist.
    When viewed in Windows Explorer the tracks are associated with the correct cds and there is relevant art work in each folder.
    I should be grateful for your help.

Administrator

Re: Tracks associated with Wrong CD

You would do a rescan (Refresh all). You would have to also check that the files do not have an embedded album art. Also if folder.jpg is written, you need your albums in separate folders.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You would do a rescan (Refresh all). You would have to also check that the files do not have an embedded album art. Also if folder.jpg is written, you need your albums in separate folders.
    I have tried rescan all but it has not cured the problem.

On the second rescan Assett sucessfully asociated the correct tracks on each cd.
    The art work is not displayed in Kazoo although it is present in the folder under the cd header.

Super Moderator

Thanks for the bug report.

Please open Asset settings, click Download Configuration Dump: Complete (large file); send the file to peter@dbpoweramp.com for analysis.
    If the file turns out to be too large to transfer (contains whole album art cache), send me an email and we'll figure out an alternate way of sending it.