title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset UPnP on two computers

Asset UPnP on two computers

I recently purchased your Asset UPnP Premium software and installed it on a Macbook Pro running Mac OS Mojave version 10.14.3. My music, however, is stored on a much older (2007) I-Mac running El Capitan 10.11.8, with UPnP provided by Playback, which works OK, but is not ideal as this company is no longer in business, and I fear that the app might be affected by a future system update. I have downloaded my music library from the Cloud to my MacBook Pro and everything is working well, but I would prefer to keep my music on the older iMac, since that is its sole use nowadays. Is it possible for me to run the Asset software on both computers and if so, how would I do so? (I’m not overly IT-savvy, I’m afraid!). The 2007 I-Mac has an icon for an older version of Asset in the ‘Applications’ folder, but it is an Alias and can’t be opened as it tells me ’The original can’t be found’. I believe I deleted it because it wasn’t very good at discovering album covers, but I presume this has been improved in the later versions.

Thanks, in advance, for your help,

Vic Williams

Administrator

Re: Asset UPnP on two computers

To install onto 2 Macs at the same time you would need two Asset licenses, if you visit the registered download page:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

Enter your existing Asset order number, and click the 50% discount offer link. Then download and install on your other Mac.