title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Convertir for Car

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ajalden
    • Mar 2019

Batch Convertir for Car

Hi Forum readers,

I’ve tried a couple times to rip using batch converter from Flac to Acc to reply music in the car but i’m Not getting the file structure right.

I like to be able to view as Artist and then go into Artist Album to choose which Album.

The first time it worked but when I choose next track it went to next album instead of next track. The last time it had all my music listed as artist/track so 1000’s of tracks to flick through.

Any advice welcome?

Thanks, Andy
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Convertir for Car

You possibly need:

[artist]\[album]\[track] [title]

as the naming. For batch converting for the Car, be sure to check out this:

dBpoweramp Image Converter - PNG, Portable Network Graphics, Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, Webp. Free Download (21 day full trial), start converting today

It was designed for that one purpose.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Ajalden
      • Mar 2019

Thank you for speedy response, I give it a go and check out tune fusion

Comment

• Ajalden
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Spoon
        You possibly need:

[artist]\[album]\[track] [title]

as the naming. For batch converting for the Car, be sure to check out this:

dBpoweramp Image Converter - PNG, Portable Network Graphics, Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, Webp. Free Download (21 day full trial), start converting today

It was designed for that one purpose.
        This made no change the Car stereo and a Naim server still sees artis/album and every single track showing which means I see 1000’s of tracks. However I don’t use iTunes but coped 2 albums to it’s library and it does see it as artis/album. Can I try anything else?

I looked at Tunefusion but only see it for Microsoft nd I use Apple, any plans?

Andy

Comment

• Ajalden
          • Mar 2019

I tried your suggestion and get the same result it shows as artist/album and every single track shows so I have 1000&*8217;s on entries. I also tried it on a Naim sever and sa,e result.

I don&*8217;t use I tunes but copied 2 albums nd it does show artist/album.

I&*8217;m using AAC and original files are in Flac, no idea if this has anything to do with it?

I looked at Tumefusion and it&*8217;s omly available for Microsoft, any plans to support Apple?

Andy

Comment

• Ajalden
            • Mar 2019

Apologies for so many typing errors, without glasse at moment so struggling to see!

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

It is likely that the filename and path is not used by the car or the Naim, rather the ID Tags. The Naim should be using a UPnP server, such as on a NAS.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>