title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Regarding Converting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Regarding Converting

I have about 40 folders (each folder representing an album) in FLAC. I want to convert to 320kbps but would like each album to be in their own folder. How is that operation performed?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Regarding Converting

Quote Originally Posted by mrcd View Post
    I have about 40 folders (each folder representing an album) in FLAC. I want to convert to 320kbps but would like each album to be in their own folder. How is that operation performed?
    In Batch Converter, set the Output Location Folder to your new folder (eg music\mp3s). Set Dynamic Naming to whatever you have already but is usually something like: [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[album]\[IFMULTI][disc][] [track] - [title]

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Regarding Converting

In the Output To drop-down menu, select Edit Dynamic Naming. Then, in Dynamic Naming >>Base Location, set as the mp3 folder and in Dynamic Naming, use a combination of [origpath],[origfilename] and [TRIMFIRSTFOLDER][].

Example: If your flac album folders are in C:\flac and your mp3 album folders are to be created in C:\mp3:
    Set Base Location = C:\mp3
    Set Dyanmic Naming = [TRIMFIRSTFOLDER][origpath][]\[origfilename]
    Last edited by mville; 03-10-2019 at 08:16 AM.