title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Freedb only available internet metadata source in Power Pack registered version

Freedb only available internet metadata source in Power Pack registered version

Freedb is the only available internet metadata source in Power Pack registered version of CD Ripper (version 16.6.0.1). The other internet sources are greyed out and unavailable in the "Retrieve metadata from" pull-down menu. Issue occurs with any and all CDs.

Administrator

Re: Freedb only available internet metadata source in Power Pack registered version

This is correct, Reference is required for the other providers.

Re: Freedb only available internet metadata source in Power Pack registered version

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    This is correct, Reference is required for the other providers.
    Thank you Spoon. I installed my licensed copy of Reference and the providers are now available
    Apparently I chose the wrong "flavour" of dBPoweramp when I upgraded to the newest version. This update also resolved a problem with Mp3 creation that had been blamed on "3rd party software" on my PC, but apparently was just version specific.
    Thanks again