title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No art found

No art found

No art found.

Hi,
    Using version 16.6 reference registered. I reformatted my computer windows 7 64 bit in December. Been a user of the program since 2015. First time seeing no art found until now. Since reinstalling the program this may be the first time I ripped a cd. It still pulls art from perfect tunes, gd3, and musicbrainz but nothing from other outside sites. I have uninstalled, using Revo unistaller, followed by dbpoweramp reset then reinstalled. Pulling art with PerfectTunes album art still works. Not sure if I am missing a setting. I also have turned off windows firewall and even tried adding permissions. Tried turning off malwarebytes. Tried with multiple cd which worked previously.
    Thank You

Administrator

Re: No art found

> It still pulls art from perfect tunes, gd3, and musicbrainz

These 3 are the only ones which supply art, discogs and freedb do not.

I must not be explaining the problem properly. I am getting the message 'no art found' and these are the only covers pulled. Previously it would request art and many additional covers would be pulled from various internet sites. Just checked with perfectunes album art program and it says requesting art, bottom left next to the box where title is located, then reading art; it is pulling art from numerous internet sources. For example the cd ripper just pulled 3 covers stating no art found and perfectunes pulled 122 stating 122 covers found. Unless this function was removed from the cd ripper recently it is not functioning properly.

Administrator

You need to update CD ripper to the latest version.

Hi Spoon,
    I am running release 16.6 reference registered. DBpoweramp Control Center says no update required. What should I do?

Thanks

Administrator

It sounds like it is being blocked from the Internet. If you insert a CD, change the album title to:

Watch The Throne

and change Album Artist to:

Jay-Z

there are over 100 album arts found.

Tried that and same result - no art found. It tells me cd in accuraterip as long as a I have allow dbpoweramp to access internet checked. I reset my firewall to default settings and no help; as previously noted I disabled firewall and malwarebytes but no help. Weird that perfectunes album art works normally. Any ideas what could be blocking it or a setting i'm missing.

Administrator

You can try this:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...rom-the-System

to reset the settings to default.

Tried that several times and still no art found.

Administrator

If you look at dBpoweramp Control Centre, it says 'Reference Registered'?

Yes it does and below that says fully registered, no restrictions.

Thanks

Administrator

Try starting your system in Safe mode, this ensures all this extra software is not loaded, then try.