title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dmc r16.6 reference trial and secure

dmc r16.6 reference trial and secure

I searched through the forums and saw some similar threads but none of the solutions seem to work.

I downloaded dmc r16.6 reference trial today, and attempted to rip a cd, the whole reason for choosing dmc was for the secure options, all of which were greyed out with the trial version.

Do you actually have to purchase registration to get the secure features or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: dmc r16.6 reference trial and secure

I understand how the versions work. As I stated previously, I downloaded the 21 day reference trial, if it is in fact the reference version as it says, why are secure options greyed out?

Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by teiufmp View Post
    As I stated previously, I downloaded the 21 day reference trial, if it is in fact the reference version as it says, why are secure options greyed out?
    I guess without the trial limitations, users are able to rip (securely), their CD collection for free.

Administrator

It is likely the trial is no longer active (perhaps you tried an older version of dBpoweramp)?

The trial, as stated on the website says, "Try Reference free for 21 days".

That would indicate that for 21 days, all functionality of the reference version is available.

Does anyone know if this is the case or not. If as the trial link indicates, that this is the reference version, why is secure greyed out?

Not looking for guesses or assumptions, if someone knows, please do let me know.

Thanks

Thanks spoon,

I just downloaded the trial on Wednesday, from https://www.dbpoweramp.com/install/d...-Ref-Trial.exe . If this isn't the correct site, please do let me know the proper location.

Thanks

Administrator

Try creating a new user account on the system called 'Test' with administrator access rights (select Windows Start Menu and type 'settings' >> Accounts >> family and other people >> add someone else to pc >> I do not have their sign in >> add a user without Microsoft account)

Then select account >> change account type >> administrator