title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Perfect Tunes Album Art only shows 39 of 156 albums

Question Perfect Tunes Album Art only shows 39 of 156 albums

Hello, I just bought DbPowerAmp & PerfectTUNES so I'm not familiar with all features but I can't seem to find how to fix this:
    1 - clear database cache
    2 - run PerfectTUNES Album Art (I see 100+ covers showing up one by one as it scans)
    3 - end result shows 39 album covers and not 156 as I expected (see attachment)
    Is this because it only shows "fixed" covers and never those covers that were found to be OK?

Many thanks

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Re: Perfect Tunes Album Art only shows 39 of 156 albums

Use the ID tag portion of the program and look at the Artist 'Alicia Keys' (browse into that folder), you would have to have the files with ID Tags and an artist, or album artist set to Alicia Keys.

Re: Perfect Tunes Album Art only shows 39 of 156 albums

Thank you for your quick reply but it was my mistake. I realized after a little while that I was pointing Album Art at my "staging" folder and not the final location.
    After correcting this. the software correctly checked and displayed all album covers (and fixed those that needed it).
    I'm very happy with the software so far - thanks!