title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectTUNES Not Seeing DSF Files

PerfectTUNES Not Seeing DSF Files

I've recently been ripping the DSD tracks from my collection of SACDs. These end up as DSF files, and generally the metadata is correctly attached, but not always the case. I've tried using PerfectTunes to fix these, but it doesn't appear to "see" this type of file. Is it me, or is this a feature of the program? Thanks in anticipation.

Administrator

Re: PerfectTUNES Not Seeing DSF Files

Using Windows or OSX?

Osx

Super Moderator

Thanks for your feedback. DSD codec is missing from the Mac version of PerfectTUNES and will be added in the next update.

Super Moderator

To Moderator:

Purchased PerfectTUNES in past. Downloaded DSF update from link on forum here. Somehow deleted previous registered PerfectTUNES application. Now only Beta PerfectTUNES shows. Need registered PerfectTUNES with the DSF update. Changed my email used for previous PerfectTUNES registration. Do have previous dBPoweramp registration licenses purchased for both Windows and Mac. Can't locate a PerfectTUNE registration license however.
    Last edited by geoffrey; 02-14-2019 at 05:57 AM.

Administrator

Lost your order number? visit: https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/lostorder.aspx

It is not possible to have the registered version with DSF update until the beta is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Lost your order number? visit: https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/lostorder.aspx

It is not possible to have the registered version with DSF update until the beta is released.
    So the just linked DSF beta out now is only for testing purposes? Will wait for official beta release then.
    I know I purchased PerfectTUNES some while back, but cannot locate my license. I would likely have used same email as with purchase of dBPoweramp. Anyway to locate my license for PerfectTUNES? It would save some money not having to repurchase the software, that is unless PerfectTUNES with DSF feature (when released) will cost extra for existing PerfectTUNE registered users.

Administrator

You have tried your other older email addresses?

I recovered my PerfectTUNES order number, downloaded the registered version and installed. PerfectTUNES interface shows as "unregistered" with limitations that implies. Don't understand why not showing as registered version.

Administrator

You would have to uninstall trial, by dragging it to the trash, then install the registered version.