title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How do I view tunein favourite stations?

How do I view tunein favourite stations?

Hi, I have installed AssetUPnP Premium Registered version R6.2 on my Mac computer. I have set up a few favourite radio stations in the tunein app. I have entered my tunein user name on the Asset configuration page under General Settings as per the guidance. I have applied the changes to the server and restarted Asset. I am however unable to see or browse these favourite stations on my chosen playback device. I’m using a Cambridge CXN media streamer for playback. I don’t see anywhere in the Asset configuration page where you can input your tunein password (only the user name). Surely for the favourites to show up I will need also to input my password? If so, where do I do this?

Can anyone assist me with this issue? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Administrator

Re: How do I view tunein favourite stations?

You do not need password. The device you are using, it allows you to browse Assets trees? you can see 'TuneIn Internet Radio' in the root menu?

Thanks for the reply. Yes I can see tunein internet radio in the cxn menu. When I access the tunein option, I am presented with the following choices:

By language
    Local radio
    Music
    Podcasts
    Sports
    Talk

I then select music and this presents me with a list of genres to choose from (e.g. 80&*8217;s music, electronic, R&B...etc). There is however no favourites listed. Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Administrator

Should have a favourites item in the first Tunein menu, try the username:

mrspoon

this one has 2 radio stations.

Ok thanks for reply. I tried your suggested user name and that worked. I checked my tunein account settings and it seems that I had entered an incorrect user name into the Asset config page. My favourites are now showing. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again for your help. I am however having streaming issues with the tunein radio service. I will raise these issues in a separate thread.