title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper not finding Art and Metadata after registering

CD Ripper not finding Art and Metadata after registering

After I purchased the program, now I am NOT getting Album Art, and I am only getting partial Metadata, only from one source instead of the 3 that were showing in the Trial.

What am I doing wrong? All I did was install the Registered version after I paid and now it doesn't work.

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper not finding Art and Metadata after registering

Check that dBpoweramp is registered, by running the Control Center, it should say 'Reference Registered'

If it is, then in CD Ripper check that PerfectMeta is enabled and GD3, Discogs, Freedb and Musicbrainz, from the meta drop menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Check that dBpoweramp is registered, by running the Control Center, it should say 'Reference Registered'

If it is, then in CD Ripper check that PerfectMeta is enabled and GD3, Discogs, Freedb and Musicbrainz, from the meta drop menu.
    @spoon. Thanks for the reply. I have verified that the Control Center says "Registered Reference". I'm not sure where to look for the other part? I am on an iMac version. I looked in the Preferences.. on the menu, then Tags & Filenames, then Options. PerfectMeta has everything clicked.

On the main CD Ripper screen, in the Green icon that sort of looks like a rounded piece of paper, under "Active Providers", everything is checked except CD-ISRC. "Retrieve Metadata From" shows everything listed.

Administrator

Insert the most popular CD you have and do a retrieve from GD3, does it pull in the art?

Many of the providers use HTTPS you would need the time and date to be accurate on your system for https to work.

@spoon As a new user to this program, I have no idea how to specifically request data from GD3. However, it is now working again. I have no idea why, as I have done nothing, other than look around trying to find the sections containing what you referenced in your first reply. Hopefully it keeps working.