Hello,

About 10 years ago I ripped my CD collection into FLAC files using dBpoweramp. I verified all of them using AccurateRip and they all came out clean. Since then I have been purchasing music from Amazon and rip the downloaded MP3's into Flac's and playing everything using a Squeezebox 3 Classic Player and the Squeeze Server application without issue.

I recently downloaded a trial copy of Roon and after it scanned my library, thousands of tracks were marked corrupted and it will not play them. I dumped my collection into AudioTester v1.7 to analyze my files and the ones that were corrupted had one of the following errors associated with it: (MD5_MISMATCH) or (LOST_SYNC @ 0m 00s). I have searched the forums for these errors and found nothing.

I am not sure why I can play these files using Squeeze Server but not Roon. If I want to transition over to Roon I will need to address these issues with my files. Is there any way I can fix these issues without have to re-rip thousands of tracks? I haven't gone through the list yet to see if any of the MP3 purchases are also affected this way.

Thanks,

Mikel948