title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accurate Rip Fail with Asus SBC-06D2X-U externes Slim Blu-Ray BDXL Combo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vagabund
    • Apr 2014

Accurate Rip Fail with Asus SBC-06D2X-U externes Slim Blu-Ray BDXL Combo

Hello i have a problem with my new Blue Ray Drive.

Config than came

What ist he Problem?!

I dont want to buy a new drive!

Thank you for help
    Last edited by Spoon; 01-24-2019, 11:12 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Accurate Rip Fail with Asus SBC-06D2X-U externes Slim Blu-Ray BDXL Combo

You need to keep feeding it discs until it configures.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• vagabund
      • Apr 2014

Hello thank you for reply. What do you mean.. is a original CD -- in my old drive they are no proplem -- 98% of all disks working with Accurate. The same disc that working with the old drive are not working under the asus.

Please going more in the detail information.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Your drive has to be configured first, before you can use AccurateRip. To configure your drive initially, you have to keep feeding it with discs. Very popular discs will work best.

Dat Ei

Comment

• chichaz
          • Feb 2019

I have the same drive and of course the same problem. I'm using MusicBee, which uses Accurip. Do I need to install db Poweramp to get this happening? Perhaps this is a dumb question, given this is the dB Poweramp forum.
          Cheers

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by chichaz
            I have the same drive and of course the same problem. I'm using MusicBee, which uses Accurip. Do I need to install db Poweramp to get this happening? Perhaps this is a dumb question, given this is the dB Poweramp forum.
            Cheers
            what ripping program are you using. Several access the AccurateRip database. For dbpoweramp ripper to setup your drives to use AR, you have to install and setup dbpoweramp.

Comment

• chichaz
              • Feb 2019

Originally posted by garym
              what ripping program are you using. Several access the AccurateRip database. For dbpoweramp ripper to setup your drives to use AR, you have to install and setup dbpoweramp.
              MusicBee.
              Okay, I've installed dbpoweramp but am unable to find a key disc to make it happy. I've tried several well-known CDs. Any suggestions?

Comment

• garym
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by chichaz
                MusicBee.
                Okay, I've installed dbpoweramp but am unable to find a key disc to make it happy. I've tried several well-known CDs. Any suggestions?
                just keep feeding CDs. Sometimes it takes one. Sometimes 20. This is Windows correct? Mac doesn't require this. Not sure why MusicBee doesn't have its own setup for this assuming it uses AR.

Comment

• chichaz
                  • Feb 2019

Originally posted by garym
                  just keep feeding CDs. Sometimes it takes one. Sometimes 20. This is Windows correct? Mac doesn't require this. Not sure why MusicBee doesn't have its own setup for this assuming it uses AR.

Thanks for clarifying this. It took many discs, but I finally got my offset. Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>