title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Nimbie stopped operating

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nimbie stopped operating

Nimbie worked well with dbpoweramp batch ripper until I moved it to a new computer with Windows 10. Although, dbpoweramp batch ripper appears to recognize that the Nimbie USB Plus is attached, it can not operate the unit. Plus I have to use the task master to shut the program down. I have tried down loading and reinstalling the software multiple times.
    Please help

Administrator

Re: Nimbie stopped operating

Fist you have to check the nimbie appears in device manager, not just the drive part but the autoloader.

Then you install the Batch Ripper nimbie driver, and on the configuration page test load and unload.

not recognizing nimbie

Nimbie driver and autoloader listed in devise manager. Re-dowmloaded Nimbie batch ripper driver, but when I run load/unload tests nimbie not located.
    Please help

Administrator

Re: not recognizing nimbie

Try nimbies own software, see if that can control the robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Try nimbies own software, see if that can control the robot.
    re-installed nimbie software from installation disc and from acronova site without success.
    Do you have any other possible solution?

Administrator

First you have to get the system working without any dbpoweramp software, only using acronovas software, until then dBpoweramp has no chance.

Hi, i just purchased a nimbie plus, and am having issues configuring it with db poweramp batch ripper. I can control the load / unload mechanism via qqtray (downloaded from the acronova site), but when i configure the drive in batch ripper, testing load or unload etc just make the application go to a 'not responding' state.

any help would be much appreciated!