title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: QueMaster - change the order of the Queue

QueMaster - change the order of the Queue

QueMaster is a little prog that lets you change the enqued files it has also some other nice features, like playlist support, favorite playlists list, big fullscreen display of track, artist and time playing. Since version 1.5 it also features a TTS system, so it can announce the track that just started playing.

Newest version 1.5

details about the version in the posts below
    download, help files and more:
    http://quemaster.com/quemaster/index.html
    Last edited by donny; 02-16-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: new version

Unhappy Re: QueMaster - change the order of the Queue

Donny,
    Just downloaded QM. When I tell it to read my dbPowerAMP MMC file, it garbles the file, dropping characters. Once I do this, my orginal MMCfile is trash and I have to create it from scratch. What am I doing wrong? :(
    OMM

Re: QueMaster - change the order of the Queue

It's for the Enqued files not the MMC.... that wraps it up... Take a look at the help file for more

Lightbulb Re: QueMaster - change the order of the Queue

NEW

QueMaster 1.2 is now out !

version highlight :

- QueMaster now has separate ini files for users so every user has it's own settings (just like in dAP)
    - fixed some move and delete procedures for the list
    - now you can select more than one song from the list (using shift) and then move or delete them
    - now you can drag a song around with the mouse (only one at a time)
    - improved playlist loading, support for extifno and detects how far you are in the playlist before laoding quemaster
    - played around with some of the keyboard shortcuts. take a look at the list
    - added close buttons on info and playlists
    - some other minor bug fixes...

as always download the lates version from my signature

NEWS:
    version 1.3 (Jully 2005)
    ==============
    now it's about 2 years from the publishing of the first betas, and although there were periods of inactivity, being that the last version appeared before a year, it has been nice working on the project :-)
    and do come to http://quemaster.com :-)
    {it has been some time - not much to do easily, not enough time, but here are some improvments}
    - improved the BigInfo option - now center vertically as well
    - added the maximize/restore button
    - did some improvements on the maximizing procedures
    - now you can adjust the list size by draging a little label at the bottom of the list (fonts will of course adjust automatically)

-on request: Auto Enque feature - on every Interval of minutes - enques a file specified.

-changed the ini loading proc, so now there is a new ini... it took time but it is better now...
    - some bugs and wrong tooltips fixed...

download : http://www.quemaster.com/quemaster/index.html
    Last edited by donny; 04-25-2007 at 05:33 PM.

version 1.3.2
    ==================
    - a few minor bugfixes: it didn't remeber that it has changed state norm->max (it did other way round)
    - crashing on some PCs when unable to find 'history.txt'. Users claim that the file is there and the reson for this behavior is not yet found.

http://www.quemaster.com/quemaster/index.html
    Last edited by donny; 04-25-2007 at 05:33 PM.

So now it's been a long while - seems about 635 days since the last update.
    so here is what you can find in the news section of the about menu in the new QueMaster:

version 1.4 (April 2007)
    ===============================================
    More than 3 years have passed since the original releases, and this time it's been a lot more than a year between releases. Don't know why actually, I had most of the changes done a long while ago, just didn't pack and upload. well the help needed a few touches.
    It has also been a very long time since dap had a new version, and although there is still stuff to do with QM, I'm not sure when or if there will be more versions.
    If you need any features, try asking for them on the forums (offical dap or dap fan club at aussiecommunity), there is a good chanse I'll do it, or at least say something about it...

- the new time display in the big info mode...
    - the refreshed 3D icon

. minor changes:
    - max procedure tweaked a bit. better remembers the position.
    note: seems much better to use the max(=) button then to double click the title
    - some potential loading bugs fixed
    - no reg touching for finding dap directory (QM must be in the same dir as dbpoweramp)
    - some source reformating for better readability and easier updateing
    Last edited by donny; 04-25-2007 at 05:29 PM.

This should sum up the things that are added in the newest version, although it is posible that there are a few minor things that I maybe forgot writing down

version 1.5 (February 2008)
    ===============================================
    on request: connection to a TextToSpeech system, using the Microsoft SAPI 5
    You are able to select any installed voice (including for instance the paid voices from AT&T), and you can also customize it's rate and volume.
    -When the TTS is active, first the volume of dap is lowered by an amount defined in the options, and when it done, it returns the volume to the original state.
    - automatic speaking on track change, can be enabled from the options panel.
    - new "Speak" button under the queue list so that it can be called whenever

NOTE: All versions of Windows XP have the speech engine in by default, so there shouldn't be any problems with this feature. But due to lack of testing on older systems (such as win98), I am unsure how will QM behave on systems that don't have it installed. It is posible that QM will even refuse to start. Feel free to report any such weird behaviour.

changed the ini format just a tiny bit. it will now sort all the fields inside,
    so you can easily find them if needed. don't worry about conversion, it will auto load the previous 1_3 file, and save the new version. you can then delete the old file if you wish, thou it's size is about 1 kb, so it won't burden your hard drive. the 1_5 version should be backward compatible.

- fixed a bug involving IO errors when using the infopanel, especially when starting QM with it open. now it uses threads and surely waits for the analisys process to finish. you now also have a button on the info panel for refreshing.
    it seems that it still rarely refuses to show the info, but at least it doesn't bother you with error boxes.
    - fixed a bug which didn't save the checked state of the "close dap on exit" in options.
    - small layout change:infopanel is now up when locked, and playlists are down.
    - some tweaking about the loading procedures