title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper now working this morning. Worked fine during trial period

CD Ripper now working this morning. Worked fine during trial period

I registered/paid this morning to use CD Ripper; now, it appears not to work! I get RED X Error messages on every track.

What is wrong with this???? It worked perfectly yesterday (during trial period). Now that I'm a paid member nothing seems to rip -- have tried 3 different CDs!!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper now working this morning. Worked fine during trial period

The red x indicates an error, there should be a pop-up window which details the error, click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and paste the errors as a reply please.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    The red x indicates an error, there should be a pop-up window which details the error, click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and paste the errors as a reply please.
    Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 1' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\01 Combustible Edison - Millionaire's Holiday.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\01 Combustible Edison - Millionaire's Holiday._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 2' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\02 Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\02 Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 3' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\03 Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - The Theme from Route 66.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\03 Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - The Theme from Route 66._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 4' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\04 Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\04 Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 5' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\05 Don Ralke & His Orchestra - Fascinating Rhythm.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\05 Don Ralke & His Orchestra - Fascinating Rhythm._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 6' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\06 Vikki Carr - The Silencers.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\06 Vikki Carr - The Silencers._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 7' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\07 Morphine - Whisper.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\07 Morphine - Whisper._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 8' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\08 Cy Coleman - Playboy's Theme.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\08 Cy Coleman - Playboy's Theme._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 9' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\09 Peggy Lee - Fever.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\09 Peggy Lee - Fever._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 10' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\10 Esquivel - Begin the Beguine.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\10 Esquivel - Begin the Beguine._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 11' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\11 Julie London - You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\11 Julie London - You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 12' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\12 Lou Rawls - Nobody But Me.mp3'
    Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\12 Lou Rawls - Nobody But Me._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

NOTE: I pasted to clipboard -- do not know how to access the clipboard info! Why don't you tell the user how to do that????? Very unhappy with this product -- and yesterday it worked just fine.

Administrator

CD ripper is unable to write to drive M, check in Windows File Explorer that it exists and you can create files on it.