title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Primera DP-4102 - 2 discs in tray error

Question Primera DP-4102 - 2 discs in tray error

Hi,

I'm new in using dBpoweramp batch converter. I use it combined with a DP-4102. Installed dBpoweramp, Batchconverter and primera driver including the prescribed settings as found in the download section. Using it in non-Kiosk mode. Changed drive letters with info from another thread on this forum. Batchconverter is ran on an older laptop with Win10 home 64 bit.

The DP-4102 works from the right bin (unprocessed CDs) towards the left bin (processed CDs). The conversion itself works fine. However I do have a problem with the disc loading.

When I start the conversion this is the sequence:
    1) disc opens upper tray and lowers arm to check whether tray is empty
    2) arm moves to right bin and picks CD
    3) arm moves to upper tray and drops CD
    4) arm goes up and goes immediately down again very quickly to drop 'another' CD (without obviously one being on the arm)

=> error message: 2 CDs in upper tray (while there's only one but machine thinks it dropped a second

5) I push ok to continue and the ripping starts
    6) ripped CD is moved to the left bin

Sequence for the lower tray is exactly the same.

Each time a CD is ready, this sequence repeats (except step 1 because it picks up the processed CD) and I have to push ok to continue processing the next one because the software thinks there are 2 CDs in the tray after the sequence

Any fix for this issue?

Thanks,

Diederik

Administrator

Re: Primera DP-4102 - 2 discs in tray error

Have you tried the robot with primerias software? You might have to calibrate the arm.

Re: Primera DP-4102 - 2 discs in tray error

Thanks! I tried calibration of all trays (print and 2 disc drives) 3 or 4 times and all of a sudden it worked.

For those facing the same issue, I used this calibration tool https://www.primera.com/downloads/su...l%201.0.6b.zip and not the one in PTPublisher.