title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Some albums not showing up in Asset or only partial track listing shown?

Some albums not showing up in Asset or only partial track listing shown?

Hi

I have a problem with several albums not showing up in Asset.

I currently use A Naim Audio streamer and an Oppo 205 to stream music, which is stored on a QNAP TS221 NAS and both use Asset.

Under ARTIST/ALBUM one particular album only shows one track
    The same album under ALBUMS shows the full track listing.

Under AVANCED SEARCH –ALBUM/ARTIST/ALBUM the album only shows one track again.

I’m pretty sure that the metadata is ok as everything shows up under my SONOS app.

I suspect that I need to configure the tree in some way but have no idea what is could be, any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

Administrator

Re: Some albums not showing up in Asset or only partial track listing shown?

It is likely this album has different artists set, to correctly tag it you would either set one 'Album Artist', or set the compilation flag.

Thanks Spoon.

I had a closer look at the metadata and the "Album Artist" field was missing for all but the one track that was showing.

Chris

Filling in the "Album Artist" field has sorted the missing tracks Ok, but one album where I completed the "Album Artist" field only has the artwork showing as follows:

ARTIST/ALBUM-Only shows artwork not tracks
    ALBUM-Only shows artwork not tracks.
    TITLE-shows all tracks and artwork.

ADVANCED SEARCH
    ALBUM/ARTIST/ALBUM-shows all tracks and artwork.
    ALBUM BY ARTIST-shows all tracks and artwork

Chris

Administrator

Try a rescan (refresh all).

Thanks Spoon that did the trick!

Chris