title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Do I need to buy another copy?

Do I need to buy another copy?

Good morning,

Ninety-five percent done with my CD Ripping project, but have about 30-40 CDs left that will not rip properly using my MS Surface Studio and a small USB drive made by IBM that is most likely ten + years old. I would like to try ripping these remaining problem disks on my HP desktop computer which has a built-in CD drive. My license says it is good for one PC. Do I need to buy another copy, just to download it onto this other machine for a one-time test to see if it will do the job my other set up is failing to do?

Thanks for your help.

Steve

P.S. Notice I didn't post my order number this time. :-)

Administrator

Re: Do I need to buy another copy?

Technically you should uninstall from the laptop then install on desktop, however we not police this...

Re: Do I need to buy another copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Technically you should uninstall from the laptop then install on desktop, however we not police this...
    Thanks, the built-in CD drive on the desktop machine is much faster and seemed to work better than the USB IBM Drive I used for all the rest. I used it for about 3 hours and will uninstall it tomorrow.

Most appreciated!

Steve Larsen