title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to stitch or join multiple surround audio files?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferrarabrainpan
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2018

How to stitch or join multiple surround audio files?

I've finished ripping all my CDs with CD Ripper and now I'm almost done with ripping all the music DVD and DVD-A discs with DVD Audio Extractor and converting the WAV files to AIFF with Music Converter. So the DVD rips have many 24-bit files with 48khz or higher sampling and some are stereo, some are 5.1 6-channel audio. For the stereo WAV files I would just import them into Audacity and stitch together the multiple short files into one long file and export it, but Audacity doesn't handle more than two-channel audio files. I've got literally hundreds of brief audio files for a single DVD disc that I'd like to join together into several longer files and they are all surround audio. Is there a free program that can do this? I want to avoid buying some expensive surround audio production software that I will only use one time (maybe a paid program offers a trial version?)...
Working...

]]>