title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No album art with trial version

No album art with trial version

I just installed the trial version of dbPoweramp onto my windows 7 machine. The CD Ripper function won't let me download album art. I ge tthe problem whether run as my normal user or with Administrator privileges.

When I click on the album in lower right, I get a dialog box that says "Choosing Album Art from the Internet requires either dBpoweramp Reference". That's not a typo, the sentence just ends after "Reference".

Clicking on the green menu button in the ripper and choosing "Active Providers" shows PerfectMeta, discogs, GD3 and MusicBrainz greyed out.

I saw another thread that suggested that an earlier trail had expired. If I installed dBpoweramp before, it was many years ago and I've forgotten about it.

One thing that may be worth mentioning: I installed to a non-standard location. It's in D:\Program Files (x86)\dBpoweramp. Maybe the program is mistakenly looking for data in the default location?

Help!

Administrator

Re: No album art with trial version

If the trial has been previously used, it is not possible to reactivate it.

I don't recall ever using this software. Is there any way to tell? Some way to see the trial expiration date?

Administrator

There is no way to tell, I am sorry.