title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Using Nimbie - Tagging problem

Using Nimbie - Tagging problem

I just used my Nimbie to convert my Frank Sinatra Capitol Years, 21 cd, set from the UK to flac. The tags are all over the place, which is ok (I can fix them no problem) but 12 of the cds are in one folder. When I went to add "disc" as a column so I could sort them the won't populate. I know the disc number is in the tag (I can see it when I right click a track).
    Anyone have any ideas why that tag won't populate when I add it as a column in Windows 10?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: Using Nimbie - Tagging problem

Windows will not read the disc tag, you could try PerfectTUNES it will show everything you want in its tag editor.

Once in Perfect Tunes, am I able to cut and paste from one folder to another? As mentioned above, the Nimbie dumped everything in one folder and I need to sort them out, efficiently. So if Perfect Tunes will allow me to sort by disc number, then cut and paste them into a new folder I've created then I would like to try it out.
    Please let me know if it has that capability.
    Thanks

Administrator

It cannot do that no.