title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Congrats on a great program, enhancement recommendations

Congrats on a great program, enhancement recommendations

I wish I had found this years ago! An am loving the DataBase features. I am finding so many CDs with Disc Rot.

After using it for a day I have some recommendations for enhancements;
    1. Have a select all/deselect all chack box above the individual track check boxes.
    1a. Option select all non-accurate tracks (useful after you get errors and clean a disc)
    2. Have a auto rip mode. First pass do a Burst then on a second pass revert to secure on tracks that need it.
    3. Alternatly have a Burst RIP button and a Secure RIP button on the tool bar. Saves navigation thru the options menus to select after a CD fails.
    4. Have a check box "Always overwrite" so the overwrite window does not pop up.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Congrats on a great program, enhancement recommendations

Number 2 is the way secure rip already works. It does a burst rip and if that produces an accuraterip match it moves on to the next track. If not, it automatically does the multirip secure ripping.

Thumbs up Re: Congrats on a great program, enhancement recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Number 2 is the way secure rip already works. It does a burst rip and if that produces an accuraterip match it moves on to the next track. If not, it automatically does the multirip secure ripping.
    Thanks for that, I had left it on secure and was wondering about not bothering about going back to Burst.

dBpoweramp Guru

Point 1. Did you notice the context menu if you click the right mouse button?

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GraemeS View Post
    Thanks for that, I had left it on secure and was wondering about not bothering about going back to Burst.
    Yep, always leave it on secure and you will get the most efficient ripping. That is the beauty of secure ripping combined with accuraterip checking.

I found it by mistake yesterday. Thx.