title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can not install CD writer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VBU
    • Nov 2015

Can not install CD writer

Hi, English is not my native language so I apologize for any grammar fault. I purchased dbPoweramp version R16 last year. I have tried to install the CD writer but get a pop-up window saying "CD writer requires Music Converter R13 or newer. I have an old HP PC from 2012 but with Windows 10. What do I do wrong? Thanks for any suggestions. Regards
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can not install CD writer

See:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.

You need to uninstall dBpoweramp, then force the 32 bit version by holding the right shift key.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• srenovo
      • Dec 2012

I have this exact problem and REVO Uninstaller reports that I do have the 32 bit versions of everything installed.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

What is the location dBpoweramp is installed to? where is cd writer installed to?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>