title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Unable to retrieve metadata on Mac

Unable to retrieve metadata on Mac

Hello All:

I installed yesterday the trial version of dBpoweramp form Mac on my MBP OS X Mojave, and I'm unable to retrieve metadata info from the different providers when I select "Review PerfectMeta matches" so I had to type the info manually to rip correct metadata to my Rips. What should I check to retrieve info from the different metadata providers on the trial version? All of the active providers are checked on the dialog box.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Re: Unable to retrieve metadata on Mac

Do you have security software?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Do you have security software?
    No, I don't think I have any security software, is a new Mac with stock software.

What I can see is that only "1" meta column is shown as you could see in the screenshot I sent. Then the info presented is not very complete as I'ts only the one from freedb, and I don't see where I can pick the info to complete from a different meta provider?

On the same Mac iTunes doesn't have this problem and shows the Cd info complete.

I appreciate your advice.

Administrator

This means the trial has ended, and you are using the free version which is limited to only freedb.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    This means the trial has ended, and you are using the free version which is limited to only freedb.
    Hi Spoon:

As I mentioned I dowloaded the software 3 days ago for the first time as I wanted to try it and then I noticed it behaved as it were the free version. so I uninstalled and installed again, but still the same and when I launch the program it says it has 19 days remain. When I Review PerfectMeta matches only one column is shown:

Administrator

and other CDs give only freedb? How about in the drop menu you have the other providers selected?

Hi, Spoon, Yes, all providers are selected look at the attach, and I noticed different cd's give more or less information, but there is only one column to choose from:

Screen Attachments:

Super Moderator

Thanks for the bug report. The functionality is unintentionally disabled in the trial version even before it's expired. It will be addressed in the next update.

For the time being, you can try the latest beta version, it does not have this issue and functions as registered until mid-2019.
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...ion-R16-5-beta

Thank you Peter, I'll give it a try..

Regards