title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Config

Config

Hello

I am a new user and am having an issue. I have installed the program however it inst showing for other systems on the lan. I have noticed that it bound itself to localhost and I would like to change it to my machines actual local ip address. Is there a guide for doing so? I see the Asset-UPnPService.ini file in the programs directory but am not sure if that is where it goes or the format required. If that is where custom settings can be input is there a list of available settings?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: Config

It automatically binds to all IP addresses, if you are not seeing Asset then it is likely your firewall has blocked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It automatically binds to all IP addresses, if you are not seeing Asset then it is likely your firewall has blocked it.
    You were correct. I turned off firewall and it worked. What exceptions do I need to make in firewall settings to allow it to work with firewall enabled?

Thanks

Administrator

You normally add the program Asset to the exclusion list.