title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Config

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kalhua
    • Dec 2018

Config

Hello

I am a new user and am having an issue. I have installed the program however it inst showing for other systems on the lan. I have noticed that it bound itself to localhost and I would like to change it to my machines actual local ip address. Is there a guide for doing so? I see the Asset-UPnPService.ini file in the programs directory but am not sure if that is where it goes or the format required. If that is where custom settings can be input is there a list of available settings?

Thanks in advance.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Config

It automatically binds to all IP addresses, if you are not seeing Asset then it is likely your firewall has blocked it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• kalhua
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Spoon
      It automatically binds to all IP addresses, if you are not seeing Asset then it is likely your firewall has blocked it.
      You were correct. I turned off firewall and it worked. What exceptions do I need to make in firewall settings to allow it to work with firewall enabled?

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You normally add the program Asset to the exclusion list.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>