title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CLI software (TS-Doctor and CCExtrator) and Cuda encoding

CLI software (TS-Doctor and CCExtrator) and Cuda encoding

I really love video converter. It has been something I have been looking for for a long time. I have a few things that would make it even more useful for managing a pvr machine with a plex setup.

I use Cypheros TS-Doctor to fix errors in the stream. It has a cli command to autofix the errors and to save the file.

Second is to extract Closed captioning from a .ts file. I have CCExtractor installed and I do believe it also has a CLI option to go along with it. It would be awesome to be able to automate the process of programs that have cli options.

I am just not sure how the programs would interact. I know that TSDoctor appends _fixed.ts to the new .ts file that has been fixed. Somehow the encoder would then get the new file after it is finished being fixed and encode it. Once the encoding is finished, the original .ts and the _fixed.ts could then be deleted.

Maybe all of this can be accomplished with a bat file but that is beyond me.

The next request I don't know if it is still possible, but my pvr has an older nvidia card that could use Nvidia CUDA H.264 encoder. If it is at all possible to include that as an option for future version would be great.

Thank you for the video converter. I always thought that the audio convert that came with dbpoweramp would be an awesome solution for video and I just have not been back to the dbpoweramp.com website in a while and when I saw it I knew it was a must have for our media/pvr computer.

Sincerely,
    RKing

I found the Cuda DLLs at https://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/nvidia-cuda/ if that helps.

Administrator

Re: CLI software (TS-Doctor and CCExtrator) and Cuda encoding

If you update the Extra codecs, there is now a Nvidia mp4 encoding option in dBpoweramp Video Converter.