title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Detailed instructions needed for Reference set up and configuration

Detailed instructions needed for Reference set up and configuration

Could you send me detailed installation and configuration instructions for the Reference version?
    I was using the Batch Ripper free version with the Acronova Nimbie Plus (on Windows laptop) and now I purchased and downloaded the Reference version of Batch Ripper but I cannot get it to work.
    I downloaded the Nimbie plus driver (again).
    When I open the dBpoweramp Configuration, it says that the dbpoweramp Music converter is unregistered even though I have reloaded it after registering.
    It also says that Batch Ripper: Release 1.5 [Unregistered Requires Reference]. I re-downloaded the reference software but that didn't change anything.

When I open the dbpoweramp batch converter, on the left side there is a list that contains CD-ROM Drive (F which is where the Nimbie Plus is. (The Nimbie is saying it's ready). But nothing happens when I click on the box for F:.
    In batch ripper, I am not seeing the icon to rip anything. Clicking on convert doesn't do anything.
    When I open CD ripper, it shows the Nimbie as F [TEAC -CV-W5600S]. I configured it to multi-encode with a path to an external drive I've been using When I click on "insert Audio", nothing happens.
    When I enter the configure function on CD ripper and run the detect, it says there is no cache.
    Please help. I spent $39 for total frustration.
    Thanks.
    Bruce

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Detailed instructions needed for Reference set up and configuration

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce G View Post
    Could you send me detailed installation and configuration instructions for the Reference version?
    Windows Online Help

Apple OS X Online Help

Spoon's Audio Guide

Administrator

Re: Detailed instructions needed for Reference set up and configuration

You should uninstall all programs, then install dBpoweramp (reference) first and all the other components (batch ripper and the driver) to the same location.