title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Scaling up?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Scaling up?

Just downloaded the trial to batch re-size a load of images. Disappointed to find the Scale Maximum only scales down, and the Scale Absolute is a little useless for a batch (not all images are the same ratio).
    Any reason why the scale maximum can't also upscale? Actually all I really wanted to do was to do a batch resize of 200% (which I was doing manually in Paint).

Re: Scaling up?

I join the question, is that the same thing happens to me

Administrator

Noted for next update

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Cool, thanks Spoon

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hey Spoon, just wanted to throw this out there - when it comes to upscaling, GigaPixel AI by Topaz is pretty darn impressive - probably beyond the scope of what we can do with this software, but if machine learning could be implimented through using all of our seperate machines, given the number of people who use the software and would likely be willing to donate computing power to such a project, it could be really powerful... Using machine learning to improve audio, video, and image compression is probably the best path to large gains in compression, yes?
    Last edited by Lynx_TWO; 05-26-2019 at 08:57 AM.