title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: printing results of PerfectTUNES Accurate Rip checks

printing results of PerfectTUNES Accurate Rip checks

I'm trying to print (to pdf) the results of Accurate Rip Checks - the listings with album covers for albums with ripping errors, albums cannot check, and albums not present in AccurateRip. However I only get the first page or two to show up - the remaining pages are blank. Current version of software on Mac High Sierra. Any clues or help?

Administrator

Re: printing results of PerfectTUNES Accurate Rip checks

Is there not an export button where you can export the list for printing?

dBpoweramp Guru

click on the "i" next to details in upper right. This will open a file of results and you can print/save this file. See pic.
    Capture.JPG

there is an export button, but the results are a lot of text that make it difficult to wade through. I'd like to use the menu command file->print which appears to give the same view as the results show. This view would make it easier for me to rummage around the house and locate missing or mis-ripped discs. This command seems to be supported, but only the first couple of pages show up.

thanks garym, but I don't have an "i" on my view. PerfecTunes2.2 on Mac OS High Sierra

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by markda View Post
    there is an export button, but the results are a lot of text that make it difficult to wade through. I'd like to use the menu command file->print which appears to give the same view as the results show. This view would make it easier for me to rummage around the house and locate missing or mis-ripped discs. This command seems to be supported, but only the first couple of pages show up.
    maybe different on the Mac OS version, but on my windows version, if I open the text file (from clicking on the "i"), I can open in some programs where it is very easy to read, which each line listing a file and its info. If I open it in just a basic text reader, it doesn't recognize the line returns and is a mess to read.