title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Reloading metadata from ripped CD for further modification

Reloading metadata from ripped CD for further modification

With absolutely no prior ripping experience, I ripped a CD to flac with no problems. After playing around with Ripper's metadata capabilities, I ejected the CD and started using the conversion software.

Later, I tried to reload the original flac metadata back into Ripper, but it seems that I could not.

My question is, is there a way to reload the metadata for further modification or will I need tagging software to do this? If so, what would be a good tagging product?

Thanks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Reloading metadata from ripped CD for further modification

dBpoweramp has tag editing capability. Right-click on a file and select Edit ID-Tag from the context menu.

Also, try reading the appropriate platform online help, for more information on the software and it's features.

It is good practice to edit the tag metadata in CD Ripper, before ripping.

Re: Reloading metadata from ripped CD for further modification

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    dBpoweramp has tag editing capability. Right-click on a file and select Edit ID-Tag from the context menu.

Also, try reading the appropriate platform online help, for more information on the software and it's features.

It is good practice to edit the tag metadata in CD Ripper, before ripping.
    Yep, there it is under "Windows Integration." Thanks very much!