title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Looking to try/buy, need help deciding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking to try/buy, need help deciding

I have about 700 CD's I want to rip to flac. Using Windows 10 with two internal and one external optical drive.

What do I exactly need to buy?

Looking to be able to use all three at the same time with error correction and be able to get all the metadata along with correct album art.

Thanks!

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Looking to try/buy, need help deciding

Quote Originally Posted by PhilGF View Post
    I have about 700 CD's I want to rip to flac. Using Windows 10 with two internal and one external optical drive.

What do I exactly need to buy?

Looking to be able to use all three at the same time with error correction and be able to get all the metadata along with correct album art.

Thanks!
    dBPoweramp Reference R16 family pack. And note you can do a free trial to decide if this is for you.
    https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/store_combi.aspx?c=2
    Last edited by garym; 11-24-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    dBPoweramp Reference R16 family pack. And note you can do a free trial to decide if this is for you.
    https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/store_combi.aspx?c=2
    So PerfectTUNES is extra?

I've downloaded the trial version. So it's just doing one drive at a time, is this a limitation for the trial version?

dBpoweramp Guru

I've downloaded the trial version. So it's just doing one drive at a time, is this a limitation for the trial version?
    Not sure. Have you started 3 instances of dbpa at the same time (on your single computer), and then set each up to address one of your 3 drives?

edit: to be clear, dbpa won't automatically move from one drive to the next. You need to have 3 instances of dbpa running (right click on icon and start dbpa, which you can do multiple times). Then you'll have 3 instances running and within each one you can have a different drive selected and be ripping 3 cds at the same time.
    Last edited by garym; 11-25-2018 at 09:43 AM.

I opened the software then insert a CD in each one and it configed each one but it will work just one.

dBpoweramp Guru

I opened the software then insert a CD in each one and it configed each one but it will work just one.
    but did you open THREE different instances of the software at the same time?