title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem with iPhone

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Problem with iPhone

Asset upnp r6 premium installed on qnap wired connected. Naim uniti atom wired connected and naim control point on iphone.
    This setup is working well since years but some days ago a strange problem was born:
    Sometime the naim control point on the iphone do not see the asset upnp server, and from safari I cannot open the asset upnp web console. In the mean time, from my windows pc, asset control is able to browse asset upnp. Then on the iphone I do a network scan usin the ‘net analizer’ app and the control point starts to see the asset upnp server. I’m not able to detecte when this problem stsrted, maybe installing the last iOS update or maybe installing an app.
    Please help me
    Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Problem with iPhone

Looks like an issue with the iPhone on the network as the naim control point and safari no longer see asset on the network.

Personally, I would check with the Apple forums re. network issues with your latest iOS update.

Re: Problem with iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by balma01 View Post
    Asset upnp r6 premium installed on qnap wired connected. Naim uniti atom wired connected and naim control point on iphone.
    This setup is working well since years but some days ago a strange problem was born:
    Sometime the naim control point on the iphone do not see the asset upnp server, and from safari I cannot open the asset upnp web console. In the mean time, from my windows pc, asset control is able to browse asset upnp. Then on the iphone I do a network scan usin the &*8216;net analizer&*8217; app and the control point starts to see the asset upnp server. I&*8217;m not able to detecte when this problem stsrted, maybe installing the last iOS update or maybe installing an app.
    Please help me
    Thanks
    Had the same problem. After working properly since years, my control point on apple devices lost the asset upnp server on qnap. Guess problem started with an firmware update on qnap. I used the mconnectHd app at this moment. After many unsucessful trials (asset updates and other things) I only switched to the another upnp app (Arcam). Now it works properly. Maybe this hint helps