title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Albums with multiple artists will only show the first one (Asset 6.1 Premium on QNAP)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkappler
    • Nov 2018

Albums with multiple artists will only show the first one (Asset 6.1 Premium on QNAP)

I run Asset UPnP 6.1 (Premium Registered) on a QNAP TVS-EC880. Everything works fine except one thing:

If a song on an album contains more than one artist, only the first one will be displayed.

I have set the tags as follows on this example (Delimiter is \\ from Mp3Tag):

ALBUM: Givin' It Up
    ALBUMARTIST: George Benson\\Al Jarreau
    ARTIST: George Benson\\Al Jarreau
    COMPILATION: 0

In the Windows version of Asset UPNP that works fine, only the QNAP version has a problem with it. Which setting do I have to make so that it works?

Thanks for the answers!

Jörg
    Attached Files
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Albums with multiple artists will only show the first one (Asset 6.1 Premium on Q

It is likely the player, asset will spilt multi tags and send them in the metadata to the player.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jkappler
      • Nov 2018

Re: Albums with multiple artists will only show the first one (Asset 6.1 Premium on Q

I found the solution. If I enable the Option "Contributing Artists with Main Artists", all Artists will be displayed.

I thought so far that this setting only the tags "ARTIST" (Contributing Artist) and "ALBUMARTIST" are summarized. This setting must also be activated if there are existing albums with more than one album artist.

Comment

Working...

]]>